Who Should Attend:
Anyone keen to know the basics of investing
One of the ways to achieve our financial goals is to invest. With low interest rates and rising inflation rate, we are left with no other choice.
But many of us have our fears about investing and withhold engaging in investment activities.
For those of us with bigger risk appetite, do we dare to invest for higher returns? Do we know our own risk appetite? Do we fully understand the investment process, strategies and environment?
How much should you be investing? What should you be investing in? Find out in this workshop.
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Learn how to calculate their financial needs, understanding the time value of money
- Understand the keys to successful investing
- Understand how to execute their asset allocation strategy
- Monitoring their investment portfolio
- Choosing the right investment advisor with an understanding of the financial planning industry in Singapore
To register, download the registration form here and email or fax to us the completed form.
Online payment also available. Simply click “Add to Cart” and go to “View My Cart” at the top of the page to proceed with payment.
Cost: S$321 per pax (inclusive of GST). Early-bird Discount: Sign up before 17 March to enjoy discounted fee of S$203.30. SIAS members/Client Preferential Rate: S$203.30
Venue: PCFE@Teo Hong 23B Teo Hong Road, Level 3 (subject to change)